You already know that you have the clinical qualifications to succeed in an independent practice. But launching a practice on the path to success takes more than medical expertise. Many elements of practice start-up may be completely unfamiliar to you — finding the right location… recruiting and hiring staff… getting set up with all payers you’ll need to deal with… ensuring that you’ll have sufficient insurance coverage to protect your interests….
At WWS, we know what it takes to get a new practice off the ground. Our comprehensive start-up process includes:
- Assistance with location selection, lease negotiation, and office setup
- Assistance in securing all necessary insurances
- Complete credentialing with all major payers
- Negotiation of an outside billing and collection contract
- Obtaining a complete set of HIPAA and employee policy manuals
- Interviewing and hiring initial staff
Our team is here to help you take your career to the next level — practice ownership. Contact WWS today to discuss what we can do for you.